COPYRIGHT PROTECTED

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

Monday, June 01, 2009

ALBUMS LIFE

May 31 , rays of despair is what woke me from my sleep,renowned writer,poetess Madhavikutty has passed away,my feelings are not because her stories or poems have left a deep impact within,ive not had the luck to read anything written by her,as it is,i never go in search of books,but never fails to read anything that comes to me,still this news has brought pain to my heart, its given yet another day for me to be with moments with my amma,dont know why ive not thought in this angle for all these years,I remember my parents wedding album,big one,heavy too,one may wonder why the bride does not have a face in a single photo,(me too have wondered,dont know why,she told later ,she did it out of some agony)but as we pass on by ceremonies one by one and towards the end there is a black & white photo as if embossed in a white background,with hair spread on both sides of her face, a face full of grace,that was Madhavikutty,in the album of lady who dint want her own face to be put,but let her icon to be on the throne ,that was the relation.But ive never thought about this till date,after 17 years i now realise there should have been something great which amma liked about madhavikutty,now i want to read through those lines,experience,feel,imagine,what would have gone through her mind during those times,if at all she was there with me, or is it like in the film "pakalnakshathrangal" lalettan says-who knows,if death is actually the birth to the new world: world of the dead,if that is the real world & we here are waiting to be dead to be born there,after all the number of deadpeople in the other world is always more than the people in this world:,im getting confused after seeing that film and now after attempting to write this,anyway if we go by that then amma would be happy there coz she gets to c her dear one there(sorry to mdhvykuttys kith & kin for me thinking like that,).So now let me go in search of some of her books.

1 comment:

anupama said...

dear friend,
i had gone out and while checking the mails,i found your comment!
i was just getting over the emotions,by sharing the grief and writing the posts.
after reading your post,your dearest amma is in my thoughts!whatever the reason could be,never in my life i 've heard such an incident!
it's better,certain questions are unanswered.i'm hapy that i have found you.my second post was for a disturbed young man whom i knew just hours before.he was totally shaken......for him i spent half a day to write the post supreesing my feelings......
please start reading the great and simple work of Aami.........
when you need a shoulder to cry on..................
please do write regularly...
sasneham,
anu